The Role of the Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Millikin University Office of the Registrar! We take pride in providing exceptional service and helping students successfully complete their educational endeavors. We provide support for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and members of the community.
- Advisors need to re-assign registration time tickets for the Spring 2022 semester allowing students to add a course that hasn’t started yet or withdraw from a course that hasn’t ended yet and receive a grade of ‘W’.
- Students with registration time tickets that are trying to add a course that hasn't started yet but encounter an error should contact the instructor of the course and request an online course registration override. Instructors will need the student ID, course reference number (CRN), and the error message received. If a course registration override is granted, students will need to go back into the online registration system to register for the course.
- Transcript orders are processed by mail or can be electronically delivered to the recipient.
- Forms that once required students to physically pick up / drop off are available online as fillable PDFs.
- Advising Resources
- Online Registration Instructions
- Course Schedule
- Student Class Schedule Detail